DADiSP Octave Overview
1/N Octave analysis module
DADiSP Octave software module is a menu-driven module designed to simplify the task of octave, 1/3 octave and 1/N octave analysis used to characterise acoustic energy in a wide variety of applications.
DADiSP/Octave provides 1/N octave analysis using true IIR digital filters that conform to ANSI S1.11 and IEC 1260 specifications. A, B and C weighting filters can be applied to the input data. Output results include mean power, max power, min power and un-weighted RMS values. The output can be normalised with a calibration value. The results can be plotted on log or linear axes and exact or preferred frequency values are supported. All options can be specified through a straightforward dialogue box interface.
- Simple dialogue box user interface.
- True IIR digital filter implementation.
- Conforms to ANSI S1.11 and IEC 1260 specifications.
- Optional A, B and C frequency weighting filters.
- Whole octave frequency spacing.
- Fractional (1/N) octave frequency spacing.
- Support for preferred or exact frequency values.
- Binary and Decimal frequency ratio methods.
- ISO band number centre frequency option.
- Supports user defined centre frequencies.
- Mean, Max, Min or RMS Power per band outputs.
- Multiple Graphic Styles including bar and step plots.
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
Thanks again for your help. EndNote is a great product and I am constantly telling students, colleagues and friends about it.JS, Dundee, UK
Huge amount learnt, much more than I expected. Appreciate the ability of the programme much more than I did before.PA, Liverpool, UK
I like thinking back to all the people I’ve worked well with during the year, and you have been particularly helpful throughout.HM, Durham, UK
I am impressed by the level of support your company provides, and the list of software you offer looks very good indeed.MQ, Edinburgh, UK