DADiSP Application Builder
DADiSP Embedded Component
The DADiSP Application Builder, or DAB, is a redistributable component form of DADiSP that allows you to embed DADiSP functionality into your own DADiSP Application Builder standalone applications. The component operates as a standard ActiveX control compatible with almost any Windows based application framework.
By separating DADiSP functionality into a standard component you can use your tools of choice (VB, VB.NET, C++, C#, etc.) to build your application and have that application seamlessly make use of DADiSP’s analytical and/or graphical capabilities. This allows you, the developer, to simultaneously leverage your knowledge of DADiSP and your preferred application framework.
Purchase a one-time licence for each development machine and distribute your applications with no further fees or royalties. A callable install program is included to provide a single, integrated installation strategy for your target application deployment.
DAB offers a number of key features and differs from competing products in several important ways:
- Much smaller deployment footprint, about 3MB compared to over 70MB for other vendor offerings
- Fast native code implementation – no slow Java virtual machine overhead
- Works with any framework: you can use familiar and powerful Microsoft tools specialised to build GUIs, not cumbersome vendor specific implementations
- No custom compilers or link libraries required, use the development tools of your choice
- Inherent support for large data files
- All features of DADiSP are still available including Worksheets, custom dialogues, SPLs and DLLs
- Leverages your existing DADiSP knowledge for analytics and graphical manipulation
- Fast and simple application deployment.
No risk test drive
To evaluate how you can benefit from the DAB download the fully featured Trial Version today. The Trial Version includes a simple VB.NET project that creates a simple, standalone application complete with a GUI and event driven data analysis and display.
Hier geht es weiter
Sie möchten kaufen?
Was sagen unsere Kunden über uns?
I have tested the program with my instrument. It is now working very well, and I am really very happy with it. Many thanks for all your help indeed. I am deeply impressed by your enthusiastic contributions to it.JX, Oxford, UK
I found the training to be hugely beneficial. The delivery was clear, concise, energetic and good humoured. Definitely a good skill based introduction to EndNote, while the notes given on the day will provide a most useful refresher of what was covered.LS, Tullamore, Ireland
Tutor was very knowledgeable and taught in a way that was easy to followKH, Uxbridge, UK
I have had a very helpful response, and have passed it on to my Oxford colleagues with success. I am impressed with the way Adept seems to maintain the same staff for many years, which speaks very well for the organisation.HG, Oxford, UK